1. The operating environment of air compressor should be kept clean and dry. The air storage tank must be placed in a well-ventilated place, and sunlight exposure and high-temperature baking are strictly prohibited.
2. The installation of air compressor power supply wire must meet the requirements of safe electricity specification, repeated grounding is firm, and the action of electric shock protector is sensitive. In case of power failure during operation, the power supply should be cut off immediately and restart after the call.
3. It must be carried out in no-load state when starting, and gradually enter load operation after normal operation.
4. Before opening the air supply valve, the gas pipeline should be connected well, and the gas pipeline should be kept smooth and not twisted.
5. The pressure in the gas storage tank shall not exceed the provisions on the nameplate, and the safety valve shall be sensitive and effective.
6. Inlet and exhaust valves, bearings and components should have the same sound or overheating phenomenon.
7. Any of the following situations should be found, immediately stop the machine for inspection, to find out the reason for troubleshooting, before the operation: water leakage, air leakage, electricity leakage or cooling water suddenly interrupted; The indicated value of the pressure gauge, temperature meter and ammeter exceeds the requirement; Exhaust pressure increases suddenly, exhaust valve, safety valve failure; Abnormal sound of machinery or strong spark of motor brush.
8. When using compressed air to blow and clean parts, do not aim the tuyere at human body or other equipment.
9. When stopping, load should be removed first, then the main clutch should be separated, and then the operation of the motor should be stopped.
10. After stopping the machine, close the cooling water valve, open the air valve, and release the oil, water and gas in the cooler and gas storage tank at all levels.
Post time: Jul-06-2022